View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 03:21 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker View Post
Irony - Through DH we have great prescription plan. Got Provigil and a $1500 DMD for $10 each a month. But neither helped at all, with doctor's approval I've discontinued them years ago. At one time I had over 190 Vicodins. Turns out I'm opnid resistant, didn't do anything at all. Got rid of them responsibly (though kids jokenly told me I could have gotten a lot on street for them). I can have all the drugs I want but nothing works.
Kicker, when I had BCBS insurance through work I got Provigil for a $10 copay. Oh, how I miss those days!! Provigil works wonders for me so even the $80 seemed high to me but I was so thankful for it. I've taken Provigil for the past 2 days and the difference in how I feel is astounding.

My son called me yesterday and I was yapping a mile a minute and he finally said "you got your Provigil didn't you?"
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote