View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 08:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello TRN,

I didn't see where you posted why you were taking the Mirapex. I'm thinking that it would probably make a difference as to what might be suggested as an alternative to Mirapex.

This site was given to me by someone on another site. It does list an alternative drug that does not have this same side effects as Mirapex.

http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/mirapex

I can understand how you might be feeling about all of this. But goodness, it is VERY obvious that you have no control over this. It appears as if you are trying to take control. You are realizing that there IS a problem and looking into other drugs that you might change to. I just can't believe that anyone here would judge you.

My husband's doctor does not agree with me .. as far as changing my husband's prescriptions. He sites that my husband drank before he went on his new(er) meds. Well, yes .. he did, but absolutely nothing like he does now. Sigh .. that's a whole 'nother story.

Knowing how I feel about my husband's situation, I would think that you would work hard at getting off of the Mirapex .. just as fast as you can.

I'm sorry that I don't have any other info/suggestions for you. I wanted to let you know that someone out there is "listening" and supportive of you.

Best,
Flame
flame is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote