View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 08:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So sad that this happened Caroline and you are in pain.

Re oil of oregano results

Well, now it's official.

Two years ago, I had many many sinus infections. I may have had one every six weeks. I probably had nine bad sinus infections that year. I lost track. It seemed as if I was constantly sick.

Then I discovered oil of oregano. I only took it when I had any slight symptom of a cold, sore throat, sniffles, etc. I also took it for a day or two if I was around someone with a cold.

I went ELEVEN months without a sinus infection and wouldn't you know it, the very end of the year...I think it was New Years Eve I had minor sinus infection. Doctor gave me a script for ten days. I'm still unsure if it was an actual infection, as the symptoms were less than before. I had the flu and some sinus issues at the same time, but the doc thought it could be a minor infection. I would NOT recommend doing this, but I only took the script for five days, and took the Oil of Oregano for the remaining five days and it went away.

Bottom line...I was seriously sick with fevers etc. and many many infections without the OO and contrast that with one minor sinus infection the entire year with it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE oil of oregano. As a side note, knock on wood, I haven't had a bladder infection since taking it either! This might be a coincidence or accident...I don't know.

The stuff is wonderful!
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
caroline2 (02-10-2016)