View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 10:22 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Yes, a vibrating type buzzing, like my genes were suddenly spliced with a bumblebee. I'm used to it when I'm tired, laying down getting ready to go to sleep, but this is a first when I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed. It's still going on today, not exactly fun but getting used to it now.

It does make me wonder if I might be getting another lesions or something, since my eye sight also got quite a bit worse yesterday and today I hit my mom with a shopping cart, walked into a display (thankfully of oversized teddy bears) and then stepped on my dad's feet when he was sitting down.

Buzzed and blind, what a great combination... Would be so much more fun if it was the other meaning of "buzzed" and I was just blind drunk Well I guess it's time to teach my cat to be my seeing eye cat so I can keep going for walks... At least the legs are doing much better lately.