View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 03:21 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
Is it the same contrast they give you for a CT scan ?

I have severe SFN and have had to have a CT scan every 3 months for 2 years and just had my first 6th month follow up scan today. I've never had any trouble with the CT contrast effecting my SFN.

Hope this helps.

Debi from Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
I was perusing your old posts and noticed that wellbutrin was on the list. I was taking it years ago to try to quit smoking and after realizing that it was not helping me I quit the wellbutrin. I had heard that suicidal thoughts had occured in teenagers from dropping wellbutrin but I was in my fifties. Anyway my warning to you is taper off the stuff when or if you quit it. Or at least be forewarned. If I hadn't known about the teenager warning, I would have been in trouble. I have never felt so utterly useless before or since. At one point I also was almost bed-ridden and had to use Hydrocodone 10-325 for about 8 months and then was able to got off it. I no longer take any pain meds at all. Three years in. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
I haven't taken Wellbutrin for a couple of years. I was scared off all antidepressants when my general practitioner at the time said that Paxil can cause the electric-shock sensations I was having.
onebeed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote