View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 06:09 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamavi View Post
I am a 29 year old practice Manager/software Engineer and needed your expertise opinion. I was referred to neurologist back in April for my symptoms (zoned out all day, not thinking clearly, focus issues, occasional white floaters/lights in vision feeling wobbly feeling loosing my mind etc) f

I need your opinion of weather I will benefit from a second neurology opinion as, I continue to have the symptoms and feel that my symptoms are gone worse and sometimes feel cognitively impaired or I just accept the fact that it is just anxiety. I have done bloods three times in last 7 months all very normal including TSH, T4, Hba1c fasting glucose etc.

Please help me to understand what is going on
Hi Kamavi! I am currently waiting for an appointment to a neurologist who specializes in migraines...Don't know if this is your problem, but some of the symptoms you mentioned seem to be similar to ones that are also mentioned in the article.

I have suffered from migraines for over 30 years, including both the usual "painful headache type" and also ones that have unusual symptoms in other parts of my body, including the eye, the stomache and the inner ear. Initially, all my problems seemed totally unrelated, but after doing some research, they seem to actually be individual variations of the migraine process. Extensive migraine research is still fairly new and not all neurologists are fully up to date on it.

There is a link *edit* that will begin to explain. Search for "what are silent migraines." Hope it helps! **

Last edited by Jomar; 02-11-2016 at 06:49 PM. Reason: *sorry no links /attempts for new members per guidelines.*
ladybyrd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (02-24-2016)