View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 02:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

And an infection where the teeth were removed has set in. If this is the universe sending a curve ball to lure him back to the drink it sure is having its best shot. What an awful week we have endured. The pain he has suffered seems unbearable, swelling, pus and blood, oh and the smell.... Back again yesterday and today to the surgeon, lanced, antibiotics, more pain killers, more antibiotics and yes more pain killers. He is finally listening to the doctor and pharmacist and is in bed resting. None of this trying to go to work. He has suffered immensely and apparently the infection is that bad if not caught yesterday could have spread to the brain. It has spread way up the jawline. The good news is "still sober". I am so awed by his strength right now. In days gone by alcohol would have been the nectar of the gods medicine poured liberally down his neck.
eva5667faliure (03-19-2016), kiwi33 (02-12-2016), RSD ME (06-22-2016), Wide-O (02-12-2016)