View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 03:54 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
If Venous , you would have obvious swelling, possible risk of clots, heaviness, color changes..so I'm thinking either nerve, or myofascial based (restrictions/impingements which can be worked with and usually improved)

Try some of the gentle passive postures I posted, if those are too much and increase pain. then only do a yoga "corpse pose " with diaphragmatic breathing & visualize relaxation of muscles . best to do those many times a day.
It may not be a fast fix , but over time you should feel improvements. you may not even notice at first..
Thanks. I do spend much time on the floor to calm things down. I have to alternate with hot packs and lying on the floor with my knees up on my back and my arms out like a cross to calm down the pain and get a little movement in my neck back. I always swore there was something structural because my symptoms are so severe. My arms went from strong and muscular to losing tone even when working out daily and lifting weights to.... flaccid lady arms. I knew something was wrong when I could no longer do front raises, but I continued with an insane work out routine until I literally couldn't do one push up even if someone held a gun to my head. It was too late then anyway because whatever was building up hit me so hard I couldn't even use my arms to drive for 6 months.
Any stories of success to have a normal life again? Would you mind telling me how yours started and the process/progress? Or linking me to a post you made when you acquired this problem?
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote