View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 07:25 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Anxiety does take away from healing. I believe this with all my heart. I know I still have symptoms, but may even they are not as bad as I think or are they? I think fatigue is the hardest part for me. I miss being the energetic oder me. Sorry about what happened to you , I hope that doesn't set you vack. Prayers for recovery and happiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownehn View Post
I sure know how that feels, mussbsweet. Almost two weeks ago, I got SMACKED right on top of my head by a recycling bin lid that had blown open by a powerful wind gust as I was in a most unlucky position. I couldn't believe my luck. I'd been doing recycling for 6 years and this has to happen NOW?! I was not quite 4 weeks into my pcs journey. Unfortunately I DID go downhill after that but it is not clear if it was the smack, my anxiety over it--Mark is right, it's better to occupy your mind with constructive things than worrying; anxiety can set us back--or something else so let's just keep sharing experiences and cheering each other up. I too long to be the happy person I once was. My anxiety attacks take that away.
mussbsweet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote