View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 11:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
[QUOTE=madisongrrl;1198903]Hi Mickey,

I'm so sorry you are going through this. You are not alone. There are many people on this forum that have had full body sensory symptoms that came on quickly. If you look for posts under my name, you will find that my symptoms were caused by Lyme. Many forums members don't know the cause of their symptoms.

One good thing to do is to read up on the supplement that are talked about on this forum. You have to put the nutrition in place that will allow your body to heal over time.

Hi madisongrrl & Mickey...
How are you? I'm sorry you are going thru this kind of pain & suffering. I also have SFN going on to 5 years now. Madisongrl you use the word heal. Is your sfn better? Do you feel like you have healed? I take 300 mgs Lyrica for pain. All other meds did not work. I tried and still taking some of the supplements mentioned in this forum, mostly by Mrs D. (I still take 1000mcg B12, B1, Biotin, Mag, VitD3). I have had no treatments either ex: IVIG, Prednesone, etc. Thus far I show no signs of healing. I see you take "low does Naltrexone", does/did this help you with your pain. Should I ask my Neuro about this medication? Maybe it can help Mickey with his symptoms? Have you ever tried taking Prednesone and has it helped you? My sfn is still "Idiopathic" even tho the latest blood-work, after 5 years is leaning towards some autoimmune deficiency/disorder or disease. I don't know anymore. I'm also scared and confused about my future. This "disease" has taken over my life. Is there anything you can offer to help "us".. Ty
Marie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zkrp01 (02-13-2016)