View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 10:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Could be trauma induced

Doctors are saying you may be having alcohol withdrawal symptoms, but no one is giving me medicines which can heal this problem.
1. Please let me know if i should change the vitamins suppliments types or brands or i should take other vitamins too ?
Should i take heavy doses of vitamins ? Injections ?
2. Will neurological issues will be permanent problem for whole my life ?
3. Along with Withdrawal or B12 deficiency i also have anxiety about my health for sudden death or paralysis while sleeping, which really want to control.

Please help me. I DON'T WANT TO DIE !!!

I had a low b-12 level and got into a car wreck also. After 4 days I went to ER with a burning pathway from hip to knee. Couldn't sleep and inner quaking. Started only right side but went to left side after 60 days. My b-12 wass 119 and started supplements (Methyl) plus injections, stayed with both until my number got to 900+, then stopped injections. Injections were once a month. I went down for about 18 months and bottomed out using a walker and taking pain meds daily. Since that time I no longer use the walker and take no pain or sleeping pills any more. It may take a long time to travel this road so you have to fight the panic and not worry about death or paralysis. I was absolutely convinced I was headed for a wheelchair for a long time. In my opinion, you have to say goodbye to alcohol, it wants to take you the wrong direction. If you search here for Alcohol Induced Neuropathy you can read other stories and maybe get a few pointers about getting sober. You are going to have to take better care of your body now. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
deepak2016 (02-13-2016), PamelaJune (03-07-2016)