View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 12:24 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Hii Mrs. D - 2/13/2016 12.23PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
You can get low, from autoimmune issues, from using certain drugs like stomach acid reducers or metformin, from following a vegan lifestyle, or from inheritance of certain genetic flaws. (MTHFR) which is a failure to methylate B12 and folic acid.
Deepak:

I don't take stomach acid reducers and i used to eat meat a lot.
However if we talk about genetic flaws - Yes my mother and grand mother both had indigestion, bloating issues. but not any neurological issues signs.
In fact my all (2) brothers continuous have stomach related issues and also no neurological issues signs.

Things i would like to mention is,
I have a birth defect 'spina bifida' at spine level C7 - T1.
My Folate Serun on 12/31 was : 22.1 ng/mL

Question 1. what tests i should suggest my Doctor to see if i have any kind of Autoimmune issues, MTHFR ?

Quote:
This is why methylcobalamin is best to use, since you do not know if you are one of the 10-30% who have this mutation.
You need to take the B12 on an empty stomach with no food for about an hour after.
Deepak: Yes today i will visit CVS for B12 myethyl form for 1000 mcg (daily one dose, empty stomach, one hour gap)

Quote:
Dark urine is a sign of liver problems, so make sure you had liver tests for alcohol damage, and for the major hepatitis viruses.
Deepak: I already have done below tests and they all cames negative
1. HSV-1 and HSV-2 and Chlamydia
2. HIV
3. HEPATITIS A, B, C
4. Complete stool test
- Here they had found few Blastocystis species - they have given me probitics for this

Quote:
You are the captain of your own body. Choose to treat it well by stopping smoking and avoiding alcohol and recreational drugs. Feed it healthy whole foods, and get good sleep. That is what it wants.
Deepak : I have completely stopped drinking and smoking on 23rd Dec, 2015. I never took any kinds of drugs.
Thanks Mrs. D for your reply, i will have health whole food and good sleep. Thanks :-)
deepak2016 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote