View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 06:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks so much for your support :)

Today is the first day I've felt like getting out of the bed.

I don't know if it was taking off my last 10 BuTrans patch on Tuesday morning or starting the ER Morphine at the same time but.....I had a terrible week.

I had the weirdest feelings in my head until I woke up this morning. If that feeling had kept on I don't think I could have handled it. I was grouchy, exhausted, my feet were freezing (rare for me) had to stay in bed and was just absolutely miserable. I could not stay up for more than a few minutes at a time.

I had to have my cancer follow up CT scan on Thursday morning. Ever since I've lost Bubba I have a really hard time going into any medical facility. Thursday was not any different. I cried as I had them remove him as my emergency contact and just seeing his name and cell # on this screen just killed me.

The rest of Thursday just got worse in how I felt.

I stayed in the bed all day yesterday.

Then ! Lo and behold I woke up this morning feeling pretty bad but not really noticing that 'weird' feeling in my head. As the morning wore on and my meds kicked in I started feeling better. I got up, showered and actually Put make-up on ! WOW that is major for me.

I need a stove and I am so sick of asking my kids to take me places that I set off on my own to Home Depot. I was on my feet for 2 hours and when I got to the car I was still feeling ok.

Drove home and went straight to bed.....so scared that I had messed up badly by staying on my feet that long.

It's not 6:45 and I still feel ok. I can't hardly believe it and my 'head' actually feels clear and I can think straight.

It's just my first decent day since I started the ER Morphine but I pray I'll wake up tomorrow and feel like I do today.

I would feel so blessed if this new med works for me. Come May I'll have been down and out for 3 long years. I want a piece of my life back. I want to get out of this bed. I want to CLEAN my house !

Thank all of you that read this. I'll update in a few days.

Cross your fingers for me and say a little prayer please

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (02-14-2016), Cliffman (02-14-2016), en bloc (02-14-2016), EnglishDave (02-14-2016), Hopeless (02-13-2016), KnowNothingJon (02-13-2016), Susanne C. (02-15-2016)