Thread: Got To Do It
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 04:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I gained 5kg

I'm back on the merry go round again, with my DB being ill this past fortnight and all my nursing skills taken up to the fullest extent I have not had time to cook or eat a decent meal. My depression reared its very ugly head and said hello let's eat... I worked really hard over 12 months to lose 15kg (2.2lb to 1kg) and the weight just kept falling, I went from 74 down to 56.5 which was too thin, I reached a happy balance at 60 last year but in less than a fortnight I have put on 5kg. At 65kg this morning, I rejoined the gym. I hate feeling like this, I struggle to go out and can't just take a simple walk around the block through stupid fear, And even though I hate driving now, having the gym to go to I hope will help me get out of the house more. I am becoming more and more housebound as the years pass, it is not healthy living I know, but chronic pain, depression and anxiety hold me prisoner. I hate this me I have become.
bizi (02-14-2016), DejaVu (06-25-2016), EnglishDave (02-14-2016), kiwi33 (02-14-2016)