View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 05:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

When my problems started I had itching but it was outside not inside. It felt like a yeast infection if you've ever had one of those. I had surgery with dr f on November 11, 2015. I am 3 months post op. I do not feel better, most days I feel worse than I originally was. As of right now I wish I hadn't had the surgery but am hoping that changes. They will always tell you it takes time. I think people who have suffered a long time just quit posting we have accepted our situation and are not trying to find answers anymore just trying to find peace and comfort each day.
My surgical experience was not pleasant. I know a few that feel the same way. My prior opinion was if a person had surgery sooner rather than later it would give a better outcome. This started 3 years ago for me I had 7cysts s1-s4. I know someone who hasn't hit the year mark of finding out she had cysts and had surgery 6 weeks after me and she's still in a lot of pain. So, I don't know if surgery as soon as possible is the answer either. For me, if I had to do it over as of right now, I would have waited longer to have the surgery.
The recovery and healing process is very hard. You need to have a lot of support and help. I took 3 months off work and mentally was ready to go back but physically it's hard. I'm hoping to build up my endurance and muscle strength. Feel free to ask me anything. Take care
Telvaker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote