View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 04:22 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Can PT's diagnose an upper neck injury? My neck is sometimes a bit sore, but not terribly so.

I do have vision changes as well...I forgot to mention that. Fortunately, I saw an optometrist who is very familiar with TBI (he runs several of the local hospitals' vision/TBI clinics), and he was very helpful. It changed my prescription quite a bit. Ironically, my vision is actually better than before the concussion. I have joked that I only need to get 4 more concussions before my vision returns to 20/20 Before the prescription change, my eyes would fatigue quite quickly when reading (my right eye was doing most of the work focusing). I haven't really tried reading again since my prescription change.

I do really appreciate the reminders to be patient, that it's somewhat normal for all this healing to take a long time. I am trying to be a little bit more patient with my fatigue level. I also appreciate the reminder to be looking for headache triggers... but you're right, I can't really tell what is triggering me right now (aside from disturbed sleep and PMS), as I have a constant headache.
Hiker56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote