Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raucoin View Post
Hey, I've never been a member of a forum so I don't even know if I'm doing this right.

I was diagnosed with a brain tumor and had 2 surgeries 9 years ago, but they didn't remove the tumor because it's benign and not growing. I should also mention that I've most likely had this tumor my whole life. I started getting hives all over my body about 3 years before I was diagnosed and they magically stopped about 3 or 4 years after. Wren I had the rash, I had to take reactive every day to prevent the hives, then after a while I could take 1 reactine every 3 days, then a year or 2 after that I didn't have to take reactine at all. I think the hives had something to do with my tumor, or the hydrocephalus caused by the tumor.

I found this thread when I was trying to figure out why I have an itchy rash after I fell really hard on my forearm. There was no bruising or pain after the fall (odd because I fell REALLY hard on concrete) but it got itchy and rashy and now it's 3 weeks later and it's still there. I rub lotion on it alot. What could this be?

I really hope this works because that was alot of typing on my phone.

Hello,
Feel free to make a thread of your own - here is the link to do so-
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/ne...newthread&f=92