View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 08:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Exclamation Alye

wow ! hi Alye!
it's great to meet someone finallywho not only shares first hand knowledge of our disease but is also current on the Meds we are looking forward too. I believe if i had the option and thought it would work for the pain I would pay out-of pocket for the med. I am to chicken to try the real stuff, never have and now that i am a mom with an ex husband i am too concerned with the "what if" scenerios. i do believe my ex would NOT understand if he wereto find that out; so i wait for it to be legal with Sativex.
If you don't mind my asking how did you come to have arachnoiditis and where in Canada -general-is your pain clinic? good docs are sooo hard to find. Did it take you a long time to get a diagnoisis? mine came pretty quick although i have been fighting workers comp for about 5 years now. I am really looking forward to it all being over on oct 13! Do you sleep well? just from your response above it seems we have similar issues with health. i'd love to compare notes, so to speak, and see what works for you and what all you have tried. please e-mail me if this forum is to "open" a place to speak. I believe you can find my e-mail under my profile or answer here. It's just wonderful to meet someone with the same issues...as horrible as they might be.
best wishes the pain critters stay at bay tonight for you and everyone else reading this-G
whitewolfe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote