View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 08:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Here is a list of my supplements that I put together for a handout at support group. I know it seems like a lot but has been very do-able for me and I feel great.
Fava Pod and FAva top bud tinctures 4 to 6 times a day for l- dopa supplementation
Fermented Papaya (homemade ferment that I dry and powder) Use 1 1/2 teas in the morning in bowl
Essiac Tea (burdock root, slippery elm inner bark, turkey rhubarb root, sheep sorrel)
3 to 4 Cranberry capsules for urinary function
B 100 Complex
Hawthorne Berry Capsule 565 for heart
Swanson's Brain Essentials (combo of goto kola, ginko, DHA, l-glutamine, alpha-lipoic acid, etc)
D3 5,000 IU
COQ 10 200mg
chewable glutathione 50 mg ( 2 times a day)
Turmeric 729 mg (plus use alot of this spice in cooking)
l-carnosine 500mg
MORNING DRINK:
large glass of water with 1 1/2 teas of Natural Calm Magnesium supplement
1/4 teas of magnesium ascorbate (C powder buffered)
1 drop of rodiola rosea liquid extract
2 times a week I add : 1 drop of lugols iodine supplement
In a small bowl I mix : fermented papaya powder
1 TBS Hemp protein powder
1 1/2 TBS Barleen's High Lignan Flax Oil
1 TBS Whey Protein Powder
1/4 teas creatine powder
have just started: 5HTP capsule
tyrosine
complex aminos
*my body cell jury has not decided how it feels about these new additions as yet.
Going thru old seeds and catalogues and planning garden now (a little later than usual, but I am still on my "honeymoon" and priorities have changed a bit around here. It has been so cold I had no interest in being outside preparing beds either. A couple more days of cold and we should have at least one day this week I can work outside. I am really getting out of shape!! Do have a Rowing Machine that I try to use daily. Still mostly playing music...very aerobic exercise....oh, well. God Bless you all...hope you are getting more exercise than I am right now. (Bad girl) Aunt Bean
PS THE BIG dog went to a trainer for a month....hopefully we will be able to manage him when he gets back here....went to visit , he didn't jump all over me and did heel!!!
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote