View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 05:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
Thanks Alaina,

The central database being used by pharmacies does have some advantages as you pointed out, ie, interaction of medications, especially if filled at different pharmacies.

I also understand that it helps prevent drug seekers from going from doc to doc and pharmacy to pharmacy in order to get large quantities of drugs that would not otherwise be prescribed.
Hi everyone! It was my insurer who sent out letters to my providers I didn't fill cymbalta not the script company. That being said I spent$140 informing every past dr and every pharmacy they have no permission to share electronic records with anyone registered mail and to shut the pie hole of hateful providers mouth to mouth crap too.
Than I called my script provider and asked to be off their shared data base and they deny it exist yet my pharmacist participated in it by sharing live feeds to providers.
So please tell me where the heck is this secret data base and how to I end their game in my medical care? I'm over these nasty providers too. If you are rude you will be dismissed. They can say anything in your records and to your face and on the phone and they are a protected class of ***holes. Never has a complaint about a providers rude behavior ever resulted in anything but my dismissal. Jerie

Last edited by Jomar; 02-16-2016 at 06:44 PM. Reason: per guidelines
Jerie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote