View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 08:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hey Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Hi Debi,

I think you are getting great benefit from taking your meds like this because you are virtually double-dosing. But, hey, to get relief I have to take my Tramadol, Ketamine and Morphine together. We sometimes do what we must - but we DO NOT tell our PM Drs.

I am surprised you are functioning clear-headed, both meds can cause confusion, drowsiness and memory loss and taking together can increase this effect. So enjoy the new lease on life this combination has given you. Just be careful about dose sizes.

Dave.
My adult kids told me the same thing tonight. Double Dosing.

That sounds TERRIBLE ! I guess not having much experience with pain meds I just don't really understand.

The ER morphine is 15 mg and my oxycodone is 10-325 if that means anything.

I get no 'high' feeling from this....just feel better and the pain is low. Almost feel like my happy go lucky self of long ago.

I agree Dave.....if that is what it takes to get me going again and I don't have any side effects from it then I guess that's the way to go and not tell my dr.

I'm just such a truthful person I hate keeping it from him but this combo has helped me more than anything I've tried in 3 years since this started.

Thank you Dave for your post.

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (02-17-2016), Cliffman (02-17-2016), EnglishDave (02-17-2016), Hopeless (02-16-2016)