View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 03:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry Will not pay for my Lyrica either

I have had the same problem. w/c will not pay for my Lyrica. It was prescribed my my pain management doc. When i went to get it filled it came back that w/c would not pay for it since it is a drug they dont cover. It gets really frustating because you dont know what they will and will not pay for when you go to get rx filled. Why dont they actually disclose this type of information to hurt workers and let them know exactly what to expect and how it will work and what is and is not covered. All other types of insurance have to give full disclosure to the coverage and what will be paid and such. I dont think it is asking too much for those of us off work and hurt and suffering to be treated with a little respect and not be put aside and treated like a second rate citizen. I know every state is different but all that I have read on the internet points to one thing. The *#@**% w/c system is designed to protect the employer and protect the insurance carrier and do their absolute best to make it as hard as possible on injured workers and get out of paying as much as possible. I can not believe that with all the bleeding heart causes in this country more has not been done to help and protect us.
rscmt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote