View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 11:44 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

don't have time for a well written response but you can pose your question here and/or search the other forums
http://forum.parkinson.org/index.php...sk-the-doctor/

i am on 200mg entacpone +150mg C/.L, ON for only 2.75hrs, neuro said up C/L to 200mg, just trying that as i type but that's not helping you. i did try taking 100mg C/L + a 50/200CR a few days ago and got over 3 hrs, ony tried it once so no guarantee it will help but if you have the CR you could play around with that. told my neuro about that and he said he wanted my to find the right C/L dose first.

seems a lot of the brits are taking REQUIPXL and STALEVO for a reason, half life of C/L is too short and in advanced PD'ers dopamine must breakdown extremely fast in the brain such that to get to that 3hrs of ON time would require +200mg which risks dyskinesia and low B.P. That must be why neuros advise spacing your doseages closer together rather than increasing the amounts. My neuro keeps mentioning DBS, he must be thinking, geez, if that guy got the DBS he'd be a much easier patient to manage.

o
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
schwad01 (02-17-2016), TexasTom (02-21-2016)