View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 02:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I'd have to read the article again. I think it was for general health, etc., but I can't remember exactly. Perhaps it was more and more directly connected to PN, which is why I ordered it. If there is potential issues, I'd be careful and check with your doctor and/or others on here. I'll see about looking at the article again...

Okay, decided to give it a quick look. This is what he says regarding nerve issues per se: "I also use high dose resveratrol because it blocks the production of nitric oxide in nerves and increases mitochondrial efficiency, even in the face of an unregulated polyol pathway." I didn't check for his reference/evidence, but perhaps you can look into that. I'm guessing that's why I ordered it, primarily if not entirely at any rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffman View Post
Hi David,

I'm not sure why Dr. Kruse recommends Resveratrol for neuropathy because it seems like it's really to keep the heart healthy. I'm confused. I take an RX blood thinner now due to my recent heart attack so I don't know if I can add this into the mix if it thins the blood further.

Cliffman
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote