View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 09:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused The strangest thing just happened...

I've always gotten bouts of random numbness in my hands, face, feet and occasionally an odd place (like today a large area on my right butt cheek), but it usually comes on suddenly, tingles and "crawls" for an hour or so and goes away. That will happen several times throughout the day. I've been very fortunate that the numbness is not a permanent issue for me.

So...I'm sitting here relaxing and all of a sudden, my pinky finger down to my wrist starts tingling. Ok...used to it. After a few minutes, the numbness creeps over to my ring finger, but I regain the feeling back in my pinky as this happens. Another few minutes goes by and it moves to my middle finger and I regain feeling in my ring finger. It continues from one finger to the next over to my thumb each digit lasting a few minutes. After it reached my thumb and lasted a few minutes it stopped completely and that one spot on my butt cheek started again (continuing as I type).

Like I said, this is an ongoing issue with the numbness, but I have never had it creep along like that. Has anyone else ever experienced this????
cdwyer49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote