View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 10:20 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default SSA-455-OCR-SM Questions

Dearest Members, I have read through all of your messages. I know that this may have already been covered by one of you(SO forgive me off hand if I am coming across as rhetorical)...Though I had to ask, a couple of questions and convey my story if it's for the 50th time you hear it I apologize ahead of time.

I have been disabled a long time. I was reviewed once and saw a State Doctor. Now I get a letter from SSA from Wilkes Barre and I live in whole other state. Not even sure what that is about? I had lived in PA about 8 years ago, do they process all these applications from Wilkes Barre?

I never received a letter like this before. I have no clue what I am dealing with. I really really am one messed up person. This is stressful. I haven't been seeing my Medical Doctor but I have been seeing my Psychiatrist. Even though I have been surviving on my existing Medicines during the time period it requests an answer for Question 5.

I just went tonight I am in such bad shape as I thought this would help my case. I have been afraid to see that particular Doctor do to what I think was malpractice. My situation is far worse, though I am not sure I should even state that on the form?

I am so so so so so so so stressed. I'm literally having a panic attack tonight receiving this form. I do not know what to do with myself. Any hope or help in regards to this would be wonderful...

P.S. I do not recall ever receiving as letter stating what is the precise reason I even receive disability. Just that I have. It has been for overall medical reasons both body/mind... I assume but there has never been an exact or precise letter or reason I can recall off hand why. So on questions 5 what should I do?

I really don't want to go through a review process, it's been 2 years since I've walked more than 200 meters, these last few years I live in my bedroom and on my PC. I have no strength in me for this. My heart is with you and everyone else that know's what this is like. Thank you for any help, hope or good wishes offered.
MrWildLife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote