View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 11:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Though I had to ask, a couple of questions and convey my story if it's for the 50th time you hear it I apologize ahead of time.
Your profile confirms this is your first posting as well as you are a "new" & joined today.

Quote:
Now I get a letter from SSA from Wilkes Barre and I live in whole other state.
Not unusual. More common than you think! I live in another state too. Never received any SSDI correspondence from the state I reside in.

Quote:
I haven't been seeing my Medical Doctor
Quote:
I have been afraid to see that particular Doctor do to what I think was malpractice.
Find another medical doctor and/or file a malpractice suit if you have documented proof & an atty believes you have a case.

Quote:
P.S. I do not recall ever receiving as letter stating what is the precise reason I even receive disability. Just that I have. It has been for overall medical reasons both body/mind... I assume but there has never been an exact or precise letter or reason I can recall off hand why. So on questions 5 what should I do?
Since I don't know what question 5 is, I can't answer. The only thing I can advise you is to tell the truth!!!
Get in touch w/your treating physician(s) & ask them what your disabilities are.

Quote:
I really don't want to go through a review process
Then I strongly recommend that you start going to your medical physician(s) ASAP even if it's just once a year. Not going at all is a red flag to SSDI & SSI.

=============
Helpful resource:

Processing Center Instructions for the Continuing Disability Review Mailer Forms SSA-455 and SSA-455-OCR-SM
Scroll down to the following section: B. Process

GOOD LUCK!