View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 11:39 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you for the introduction and fast response, warm welcome I am very glad for it.

~~

All former SSI reviews and conversation I have come from my state going back to the early 2000s. This is the first time having to converse out of state. My state capitol in fact. I never knew aside Washington that there would be out of state correspondence.

~~

The Doctor gave me a prescription that I researched will not be something I can take him to court over. It's been over 24 months since I've seen him and I would love to sue him and the drug company. He gave me a medication that has made me sicker and refused to explain it's side effects prior to prescribing it. One of his staff threw away my culture. A lawyer to sue him with is something I considered but I was told it's extremely difficult and tedious. Maybe one day...(There seems to be a lot of people who share my situation there)

~~

Question 5 was have I gone to any clinics or Doctors for treatment from Feb 2014 till now. Has only 3 open spots for answers. I have been afraid to return to a medical Doctor I guess I have no choice I had planned to. After what happened I stayed with just my psychiatrist and ignored my medical Doctor.

~~

You're right I think I messed up not seeing some medical Doctor. I have been in near an emergency situation 4 or 5 times in the past 6 months alone but I am been fearing the same situation as above repeated. Doctors are supposed help you not make your situation worse. I went to an actual clinic tonight and needed to.

Thanks again for responding... This sort of stuff is awfully difficult.. I opened up my briefcase back 16 years I have hundreds of forms. How people manage to get help amazes me.
MrWildLife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote