Thread: What to do?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 03:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default That's Awful!

Oh Purple
I do know your frustrations!! It's always lovely when no one can assist you with questions or problems AFTER you've paid and been on a policy that could be changing..... I qualify for 100% free medical from the "state" BUT they have control over what medications and treatments you're able to have access to. Like how they'll cover Narcotic meds but not Lidocaine Patches since I don't have "post-herpatic neuropathy...or how I can't get the compound pill only made by one pharmacy in town that isn't covered but IS only about $40 a month......but if I pay for it myself I'll lose my insurance.....ugh
HOWEVER...it's still better than being without any insurance at all with Crps which I had to do almost the entire first year I was dealing with Crps.....
Try to breathe deeply and let go for now. Unless you get a supervisor or something else to figure out what you need....
I had to SERIOUSLY change my reaction to stressful things because it would only serve to worsen my Crps.....ugh it is honestly "getting in my nerves"" ..grr
There are a LOT of more knowledgeable people here who might be able to help you more but I am here for you too! We all are! Let us know if you need support!!
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (02-24-2016), Littlepaw (02-27-2016), mama mac (02-22-2016), PurpleFoot721 (02-21-2016)