View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 09:36 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

After my twins were born, a neurologist with broken English came in my room. From across the room he said "Mumble, mumble, your daughter, mumble, mumble, PALSY" and left. I'd just had a C-section, couldn't leave the bed. Alone and upset I laid there. Hours later a handsome man with golden hair and blue eyes came and said "She just has a pinched nerve. You're too little to be having twins!". Was he wearing cowboy boots under his scrubs?

Months later my pediatrician told me what I had already noticed. The babies' heads were not rounding out. "Other kids can be so cruel. There's always plastic surgery" she says. Again, my heart sank. Went to see cowboy neurologist. He is wearing cowboy boots under his jeans and dress shirt. Later he gives his opinion "Ain't nothing wrong with their melons. You're just too little to be having twins and they got squished." I am hopelessly in love, but he moves soon to Montana. That's what maverick cowboy neurologists do.

Later, looking for answers to my symptoms in a different state we had moved to, my GP sends me to a Neurological Ophthalmologist. "I can't find anything", he says "So I'll do magic tricks for you." So he did. He was just OK at that.

Last edited by kicker; 02-20-2016 at 10:00 AM.
kicker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (02-20-2016)