View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 08:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default How long does it take.......

Today I saw the neuro. and got the "minor" result of the VEEG I had last month. The mess that stirred up the reason why the VEEG was done began a year ago excactly when the clusters (for the first time) left me w/ the rt side not working for almost a day.
O.K.- back to the story. The nuero. wrote that he had seen "minor spells" written in the papers from the VEEG moniter people. That I read from the records from the hospital. I heard him say psuedo when he saw me after the seizure. So I assumed aside from the stress maybe I was a case. )

Glad to know I'm not one & that my neuro. actually did read the results from the VEEG. He asked what I thought about the VEEG. Personally, I was disappointed. The one long, annoying seizure was a walk in the park comparied to the prior seizure. He said he was worried & not happy @ all w/ the results. That activaty that I've griped about to him for a year has finally been understood. Obviously, my bitching paid off. He's talking about the specta "test" (something like that) & going back to the second surgeon who put the 2 clips in after removing the AVM. Maybe a second opinion he said. I'll haul him a copy of the second surgery & until then will have to deal w/ upping the lamictal.
I think he was disappointed that I didn't freak out. I've told him before that absolutely nothing would surprise me.
flopper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote