View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 10:39 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Ken(zkrp01) - I never thought of the tennis elbow in right arm possibly being the trigger for the PN, and will do some research/ask the neuro about this, Thanks!

I bow/feel so little to all the others that have so much more pain/discomfort than what I have. my heart goes out to you. Anyway, here is my latest updae,
1. just started taking the 2nd 300mg Gabapentin pill. It has reduced the tingling and burning sensation to somewhat of a manageable pain
2. Have also started to use the Aspercreme/Lidocaine. Seems to help for a short time
3. There are times, mostly between 8 - 10 pm where the pain is most (like tonight), and I do have Tramadol, and some other medicine within reach if needed, but I really don't want to unless really bad
4. There are time when there is a tingling sensaion around the wrist, and a electrical feeling sensation that shots up my forearm to the cress in my elbow. This happens infrequently, and only last 15 minutes or so.
5. See above post for some questions, and as usual, input always welcomed.

In summary, hopefully these tingling, burning, stabbing sensations do not progress more before the hopeful root cause is found.

Best Regards to All,

Bob

Last edited by bestbob; 02-20-2016 at 10:41 PM. Reason: added #5
bestbob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote