View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 12:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseKris View Post
Paper scripts and cash will not keep you out of the system. They still have to enter in everything they fill. I'm not clear on the reason you don't want your medications entered into the system. It's primary objective to check for any interactions. Also please be careful getting your medication from Mexico because you have no idea what is in there. There are no quality controls in place in these 3rd world countries.
Hi, the reason for buying scripts in mexico ate i dont have to drive 5 hr for them and pay $500 for 15 min. Also these drs just repeat what the last snotty one said including stuipd diagnosis. The VA stsryed this crap and the rumor mill i was a faker and money gribber tainted every visit. Then i fated to day o was going to sur their fannies brcause they did interfere with self pay appointments. Then dr still dishnosing me as self disgnosing 4 years aftet spontaneous rsd sptead diagnosis. The funny part is the VA gave me my first infusions but not without hell to pay. Then the same dr said i pulled mu gown dow over my brrast dirong a female exam. Then o had a flare up and 5 hr away pm wouldnt return calls. Went to Er and they dumped me calling me s drig seeket. So thats why of tather niy my klonopon in mexico. Het a urats worth, no slander, no shrinks, one time deal. I also got ketamine from mexican dr when i showed him is scripts and history. No hassle execpt i had to get it from a vet. Why would i cpntinue to traumatize myself with this crap all pver my records. Ill never fix it.
Jerie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote