View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 02:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWildLife View Post
Mz Migraine, thank you, something I will check into. I have plans to document the new issues created by the last Doctor.(My Mother suggested a Doctor) From now I will have to watch these Doctors, they have furthered my disability longer, rather than shortened it. I was beginning to start to feel better almost! For the first time since the 90s. I will definitely get a hold of my records. My best Doctors handed them to me. I didn't realize how much a person has to keep in control of their stuff(what would I do if my mind went completely? What does anyone do who has lost their mind!)

My phone number has changed and I'm near done with my form, not sure I should update it on this form or wait and call SSA myself and change it later. I've read that creates more issues. As well as adding any additional conditions I've picked up. If I get a long form later I can add everything. This has got to be the most stupid form I've ever received.

I guess another thing to stress about, at least this reminds me of something I forgot. NO matter how sick you are, it doesn't matter, be prepared for what comes next. The Government may or may not take care of you. I think a lot of us forget that.(I have been taking this stuff for granted way too much)
Changing your phone number on a document is not the same as changing your phone number on the data base that issues your checks. You should always tell the people who send you money your contact information. SSA sends you money. SSA needs your contact info. There is no 'red flag' for changing your phone number, mailing address, direct deposit. Happens every day.
Janke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote