View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 10:50 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Awwww... they are so adorable. Your pics make my day sometimes, even with my own gremlin here at the house. She's two years old but looks like she going on to 4, and talks like a 3 year old. Why can't babies stay babies????

Though she is so cute right now as she's entering "imagination land" she loves to put on Grandma's boots and her little hat and say "Bye-bye, going to get Mommy." As she trots down the hall. Then she come back and say "Mommy's still working, making money. I go to work now." And she's trot over and hide behind the couch for a bit. Her mom is working as a waitress so sometimes she'll come out and sigh over "no money today" or bounce out from behind the couch say "I make lots of money today!!!"

I really feel bad that my DSD is missing out on so much though, we have the little bug almost more than she does, so we get to watch her rapid growth, that's still so fast to us, I can only imagine what her mom thinks when she picks her up after the weekend. 3 days for that kid seems to equate to 3 months, if you go by those silly "growth and development" charts. Two weeks from now I'm going to have to watch to make sure she isn't hijacking my car to go get mommy. She going to come back from visiting with her daddy for a month as a teenager.
SallyC (02-24-2016)