View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 11:58 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Swimtime,
Sorry I saw this so late. I take magnesium supplements daily as recommended by Chopra and my doctor. Chelated magnesium is suppose to be the most highly absorbable by the body. You can purchase it on Amazon for about $10.00 a bottle. Here is an article that might interest you http://www.drugs.com/. It is a supplement not easily absorbed by the body. I also try to get it from food sources.
II have also had 4 magnesium infusions. My doctor uses it with ketamine. He also says the infusions are more readily absorbed.
All of this having been said, I don't know if it is helping. It's hard to say what it would be like if I hadn't started last September. A lot has been tried since that time and nothing is working very well. I figure with supplements it won't hurt and OTC pills are not expensive. Also, with supplements they work slowly and build over a long period of time. For what it's worth, that is my experience thus far. ~mac
mama mac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (02-22-2016), Littlepaw (02-22-2016), PurpleFoot721 (02-22-2016), swimtime (02-24-2016)