View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 07:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
My lyme test was negative. Just two positive igg strands showed up and the infectious disease dr wanted to try the doxy just as a protective measure in case it was an undetectable strain. He said I should have had a big improvement by the end of 3 weeks (which I didn't at all).

Also, being that my 2 daughters developed the livedo reticularis rash with in weeks of me getting it, I started to give up on the lyme idea because that would have meant that we had all been bitten with in a similar time frame and thought the chances of that were pretty slim. I don't know what to think anymore. Some pathogen or toxin obviously got into us and I don't know what to do. Doctors are too busy to try to put this puzzle together.
Health girl... Have you and your girls been tested for parvo virus b19? And not just the igg and ohm, but the DNA. It can cause levido, neuropathy, severe muscle fibro type pain, gastrointestinal upset... You name it. It was the cause of the onset of my many health problems. There's no treatment for it.
heb1212 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote