View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 02:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
My lyme test was negative. Just two positive igg strands showed up and the infectious disease dr wanted to try the doxy just as a protective measure in case it was an undetectable strain. He said I should have had a big improvement by the end of 3 weeks (which I didn't at all).

Also, being that my 2 daughters developed the livedo reticularis rash with in weeks of me getting it, I started to give up on the lyme idea because that would have meant that we had all been bitten with in a similar time frame and thought the chances of that were pretty slim. I don't know what to think anymore. Some pathogen or toxin obviously got into us and I don't know what to do. Doctors are too busy to try to put this puzzle together.
Did you have the Western Blot test? Which bands were positive?

Per my LLMD, if you have any of these bands positive, he considers it positive for Lyme (quoted from my doctor):

"In my clinical experience, if a patient has symptoms suspicious for borreliosis, and has one or more of the following bands, there is a very high probability the patient has borreliosis.

These bands are 18, 22, 23-25, 28, 30, 31, 34, 37, 39, 41, 83, and 93.

[---- from DR C's update from 2005 ---
----The significant antibodies, in my opinion, are the 18, 23-25, 28, 30, 31, 34, 39, 58, 66 and 93.----]"

If you had any of these bands positive, I would strongly advise getting an LLMD.
onebeed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SylvieM (02-24-2016)