Thread: Pineal Cyst...
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 08:26 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Thank you

Thank you for your response! I can only assume the doctor at duke would want me to try more than topomax before jumping to surgery I hate taking meds. I am not one of those crazy refuse-to-take-meds health crazed people but I am concerned about what I put into my body. I was extremely concerned about taking topomax to begin with due to the side effects. Nortriptyline drugs I have not tried but are anti depressents. I do not nor have never dealt with depression and so I do not have a chemical imbalance there and do not want to cause one or potential to be one. I would like to stay clear of those drugs and their potential addiction. I took far too many risks than I wanted taking topomax and I don't think I could do that again with an antidepressant but that's just me.

I've been struggling with this for over a year and to me the eye pressure and pain and flickering/vision problems alone coupled with the headaches and migranes that cannot be touched or helped by medication point to the cyst being the cause. But I'm no doctor. I just want it out. I just wanted to let you know I tried changing my diet and avoided the foods listed above which did indeed suck btw lol really really bad. I have always eaten healthy so it was easy to replace the foods and still get nourishment, but it did not help I still eat very healthy and "clean" most all of the dinners and meals I make for our family is from scratch and alot of times we use fresh Deer and chicken meat and veggies from the market.

Hopefully I get the results from the MRI today.
bholmes2011 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (02-23-2016)