View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 11:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

A bit southeast of you while still in GA, but yeah the constant changes we're having, where it's 30 deg one night then 80 deg the next day is killing me too. It's not summer weather, and it's not spring or winter weather. It's just crazy weather as it is every spring . Heat is still my worse enemy but with 40 and 50 deg temperature swings even 60 degs can feel like an oven right now.

Hurray for having an HVAC DH though, so I know our unit can keep up with running the A/C through half the day and the heat through the other half. Not that my body seems to care that it is kept at an even 73 deg while inside... I swear it knows what the temperature is outside and just loves to act like that's the temperature inside. Much as I hope it settles down soon, at the same time I know what's waiting for us on the other side of these swings... lots of heat and humidity
Kitty (02-24-2016), SallyC (02-24-2016), St George 2013 (02-25-2016)