View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 04:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by go-blue-girl View Post
Vestibular Migraines?? anyone? I seriously didn't think my life could get get any worse & now I'm having vertigo, double vision & horrible fatigue (which the ENT & Neuro) have diagnosed as migraines without headaches. My daily meds are the only meds I can take take..yippee
I've been experiencing migraines since I was 3 years old. Apparently I inherited this from my father.
As I have gotten older, my migraines have become more frequent, but more manageable.
I am not on any prescribed medication (as they are only once every two months).
However, when I do get them, my first indication will be a complete elation in mood where I am super happy (this I never clue into until after I get the vision blurriness). Then I start to loose a bit of peripheral vision. Once that goes then I get the complete aura (which gives me 30 minutes to take some sort of medication/caffine, etc.). I am completely drained, and as long as I get the medication in, I will only be exhausted from the aura. If I do have a headache I won't normally notice it. There are times, yes, that I get the same symptoms as you, but on other occasions, my brain completely does its own thing and I can barely stand the glare from a dimly lit light bulb.
I do hope you are able to come to some sort of conclusion with what you are going through.
Best of luck
phyllis78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote