View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 03:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Thank You!

I have just found this site and so thankful to know that i am not losing my mind... I am at the end of the rope... I am saddened but so happy to hear that people have the same sx as me! I really thought i was losing it as did those around me! The pain is horrible.... I can share my symptoms... This may sound weird but i am trying to find out what type of medications you all are on so i can get mine changed.. don’t want to be on pain meds forever as i have already been on them for close to a year!
My symptoms are:

-Pain going down neck-shoulder-arm pit-elbow-wrist and then my fingers
-Neck and back spasms
-Pain in my jaw
-Headaches in the back of my head
-Numbness in my finger tips
- When i have feeling they are burning and hot...
- sometimes i get a static like zap in the fingers..
-Gnawing pain in the shoulder area
-When turning my neck... All of a sudden you will hear a large pop.. So loud my mom was able to hear it all the way in the basement when i was two levels above her
-Dropping things on the floor, inability to hold things in my right hand
-Stiff neck
-Sometimes a cold feeling in fingers... I was diagnosed with Reynaud’s disease a few years back... Wonder if that was a misdiagnosis.. I was also diagnosed with Tendonitis and Carpel tunnel!

Things i can’t do/or is extremely painful to do
-work
-write
-type
-cook
-blow dry my hair
- pretty much anything that involves my hand or arm is out of the question
-Drive my car : (

My doctor does not think this is TOS, even though when i lift my hand above my head during a MRI on my left said i have vascular TOS... However the pain is on the right? Does not make any sense to me..... ....

I don’t get how my doctor wont refer me on to a neurologist or a vascular surgeon... I had trigger point shots and those failed to work... So they doctor claims its nerves? Then why not a neurologist...? I am truly at the end of my rope and so thankful to find this board!

Sorry to carry on... Just so glad to have somebody to talk to!!