View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 06:44 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Do I have a neuromuscular problem?

Hey everyone, I'm here to just ask if you guys think I have MS. I'm a 23 year old female. My journey starts on January this year. On the first week, I was sick with a cold, the week after I was got extremely stressed. I noticed I didn't have the appetite but still ate the same amount of food. The next week, I noticed that I was loosing weight. This concerned me as I'm not the type to loose weight right away. I got a whole abdomen ultrasound, all results came out fine. I got tested for my thyroid levels, they came out fine as well. I could say that since the check up I haven't been loosing weight anymore, I've been gaining but very little. At the time of my check up, January 26, I noticed some muscle twitching. They started on my legs. As of writing, the twitching has progressed everywhere. It does not happen all day, around 10 times in an hour. I've also experienced some muscle weakness and loss of muscle tone. Just this morning, I was standing in line and my knees started to shake like crazy. I couldn't make it stop. There are moments also that the right side of my brain tingles. There are times as well that there is muscle pain on my right arm and right leg (not at the same time) sometimes, my left leg feels really numb. I'm so lost on what this could probably be. Could I have a neuromuscular disorder?
Noey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote