View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 09:16 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

SylvieM,

I didn't know where to put this post so I'll start here.

I just finished some of my workup. So far no autonomic anything. Just had SFN biopsies this week.
Creepy crawly burning, freezing all over. Freezing up and down spine..comes and goes. Hot water sensations drip down my left thigh. Left foot and leg burn, ache but only when I'm up and about or if it is dependent. Hand, feet and nose freeze...all my life. Restless Leg issues on/off...mostly never now that I discovered magnesium. Bilateral Meniere's disease (20+ yrs), GAD with panic attack, severe depression, 2 back injuries, degeneration of c-spine but I'm in my 40s, macrocytosis, erythromalalgia (on/off 6 yrs finally got a diagnosis), ?? Raynauds, IBS-C (all my life), ovarian cysts, fibroid uterine tumors, SICCA Syndrome..just diagnosed (at least 6 yrs with that)...Lyrica started. Brain shocks...those started in 2014 and still persist. If I leave my home, I just suffer from freezing and anxiety. I can tolerate nothing. Can't hardly even watch the news anymore. Exercise decreased to Pilates and swimming, was told to gain weight..I was very active/athletic so this is hard for me...already disabled from Meniere's. My tongue is now scalded, this goes down my throat, sometimes my lungs. Crazy stuff. After yrs of being dismissed, I have to get this bad before doctors listen. However, neurologists are still ???. Rheumatologists have differing answers. Maybe I am crazy. NOTHING in any tests, blood tests anything. I should be the picture of health. Was put on B12 shots just in case yrs ago but I continue to get worse.
I don't tolerate medications. Anything they put me on has to be a 1/4th of the lowest dose. Been in serotonin syndrome 3 times in the past 10 yrs. One of those times, I had to figure it out on my own so I was in severe hypertension for about 2 weeks.

They may still do a lip biopsy.
If all this is negative (sfn bx) then I think I've pushed my nerves beyond their limits and this is it.
Medication induced...not on much of anything really and meds I was on in recently when this got bad I was not on them in 2010 when most of this appeared. Guess I will know more when the biopsies come back...or not.

Over 6 yrs, been to hematologist, rhuematologists, neurologists, pcps, gynecologists, psychiatrist, therapists. At least 6 different ENT with allergy testing etc.

Any suggestions/thoughts from anyone welcome.
Itneverends is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote