Thread: Pineal Cyst...
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 11:22 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default thank you!!

Thank you so much for your support ! I just got out of the doctors office. He suggested I come off topomax and try the antidepressants. It's 25 mm like you said and he said the side effects are minimal to none because of the low dose. He also wants to try botox. If my insurance approves he may take me off the antidepressant and just do that every 3 months or so. If either drug work we may stick to that. I again expressed my concerns about the eye pressure and pain and vision issues and how I feel that the cyst is the cause, but I understand the need to go through the steps and that surgery is a big big step and very risky.

We are on the same page which is good. The mri had no growth which is also good. I want to feel better so I will try whatever he suggests and I agree with you that it us worth a try vs. Being in pain. I just feel until this ING is out my military and civilian career is at risk. I just want to feel better and be myself and I hate that I have to be on meds to do that. thank you again for being there! I was so glad to see your post! I will let you know how the new drugs go and if tricare will approve botox.

☆☆☆live well☆☆☆
bholmes2011 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (02-27-2016)