View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 03:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Frown

My 14 year old daughter has recently got a crps diagnosis. There was no accident or trauma to trigger it and it started in August last year in just her toes, pain continued and currently effects whole foot and ankle. She has had periods of time when it doesnt flare up n then all of a sudden it can start and she can be cryin her eyes out in agony this last flate up has been the worse and has continued for almost four weeks now. She has been admitted to hospital twice and the second time was for a week and she got home Last night. She is on LOADS of medication and is struggling with the condition as its effecting everything. She has a chemical bone scan due on 3rd march and has physio and we are waitin for a referal to London hospital about chronic pain management. Im fonding IT extremly hard from a parental point of view and i joined this group in yhe hope that i may find other parents in the same boat xx
Nes123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (02-28-2016), Littlepaw (02-27-2016), PurpleFoot721 (02-26-2016), TomVB (02-27-2016)