View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 03:39 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread232531.html

My comments for now are mostly for the new members. I found NT as I was looking for some support to help me with the Femoral Nerve Damage I ended up with due to hip replacement in 2010. I live with 80% numb thigh BUT the burn/tingle I had for 5 yrs is now gone. I posted that I found thru a naturopath 4 nerve damage suggestions and I took 2 after my research...they are Inosine and Sphingolin and after 3 months on these 2 the Burn/Tingle is gone. After research I found that Sphingolin is used in MS support.

The link I posted above is info from Jack Kruse and he suggests Resveratrol...on the grape and pine bark antioxidants, I've been taking both these starting with pine bark in 1995 and then going to grape seed ex now headed into my 21st yr. These antioxidants have been short of a miracle for my health. The hip replacement nerve damage is another animal I now live with.

Now, I have talked about a friend who took statins for 30 yrs and has lived with 15 yrs of nerve damage. She's done the doc prescribed drugs over the 15 yrs and now off the drugs and finding pretty good relief being on grape seed ex now for about 5 yrs.

So these are my stories and my sister is challenged with MS, first signs of it when she was in her early 20's and then it went into a long remission and she did a lot of life but now it's a different story...She's 68 soon. She is a good friend. Sugars/carbs were not her friends.

I've read many stories here and many try meds and supplements. Good wishes to all in finding their relief.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote