Thread: Sleep Disorders
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 06:09 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default It's Still Early

Thanks, you guys.

I seem to be in a period of instability. I tend to crash naturally when sleep has been deficient so I actually got enough W. and Th. night (last night), but I had this awful episode last night just after good sleep that ended midnight with all these self-destructive, senseless, obsessive thoughts haunting me, losing my ability to enjoy the companionship of my kitty cats and compelling me to get up and walk around the house mumbling, an unprecedented event . . but then settled down and got some more before my rise time of 3 am!(?) Then today I had a lovely nap in the middle of the day but it made me a little disoriented and depressed. Many sources including Mark warn of over-sleeping. I seem to be swinging from one extreme to another. So my situation may differ from yours.

But I just got some hydroxyzine. It works well on anxiety with virtually no side-effect except drowsiness and maybe dry mouth. I'm against using drugs . . For starters I just want to have something ready for crisis situations . .
brownehn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote