View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 07:06 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Amino Acid therapy for my father

Hi all ,
My father is 75 years old and have PD for about 17 years , he was using Madopar and paramapixol (Sifrol) always . About 2 years ago he stop walking , talking , eating ....
and he is in bed from that time , he had very bad condition , his last dosing was : Madopar 200/50 x 6 times a day + 3x.36 mg paramapixol . some months ago I read about amino therapy and grab whole of things needed to start the process , I read almost whole papers created by Dr. Hinz and Dr. Alvin Stein .
I am not in USA , so I forced to do all things by myself . I bought L-dopa (mucuna) , tyrosine , cysteine , b6 , folate , selenium and other cofactors from online shops and start the job .
I cant offer test from DBS lab , so I am monitoring him every hours and decide to what to do.
his current dosage of amino acids are :
L-dopa (99% mucuna - source from usa) = 18.6 Gram per day
L-tyrosine = 12 gram per day
L-cysteine= 4.5 gram per day
5-Htp = 100 mg per day
B6= 300 mg per day

I did a pill stop some days ago and it shows that my father need higher dosage of L-dopa .
His main symptoms are = confusion - agitation - delusions and sleep disorders
I don't know when he will reach to balanced dose. I should mention that his overall condition and symptoms are very better from before starting aminos.
I would like to hear if anyone else here is using higher that this dose of L-dopa .
Best Wishes
Babak
engsec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote