View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 11:46 AM
anon122822

anon122822

Quote:
Originally Posted by engsec View Post
Hi all ,
My father is 75 years old and have PD for about 17 years , he was using Madopar and paramapixol (Sifrol) always . About 2 years ago he stop walking , talking , eating ....
and he is in bed from that time , he had very bad condition , his last dosing was : Madopar 200/50 x 6 times a day + 3x.36 mg paramapixol . some months ago I read about amino therapy and grab whole of things needed to start the process , I read almost whole papers created by Dr. Hinz and Dr. Alvin Stein .
I am not in USA , so I forced to do all things by myself . I bought L-dopa (mucuna) , tyrosine , cysteine , b6 , folate , selenium and other cofactors from online shops and start the job .
I cant offer test from DBS lab , so I am monitoring him every hours and decide to what to do.
his current dosage of amino acids are :
L-dopa (99% mucuna - source from usa) = 18.6 Gram per day
L-tyrosine = 12 gram per day
L-cysteine= 4.5 gram per day
5-Htp = 100 mg per day
B6= 300 mg per day

I did a pill stop some days ago and it shows that my father need higher dosage of L-dopa .
His main symptoms are = confusion - agitation - delusions and sleep disorders
I don't know when he will reach to balanced dose. I should mention that his overall condition and symptoms are very better from before starting aminos.
I would like to hear if anyone else here is using higher that this dose of L-dopa .
Best Wishes
Babak
Get in contact with Dr. Stein. I believe he works with patients who are not in the usa. You will not be able to successfully treat your father without doing lab tests to control dopamine fluctuations with tyrosine. Also, you need to be certain the substances you are using are actually what they claim to be. The supplement industry is laden with false labeling which means the tyrosine or 5-htp you are buying may not actually be 100% what they say it is which will make it impossible to treat him correctly.

Dr Steins offices phone # - 954-581-8585 or email him at nobones@aol.com

If you decide to call, do it during the week. They are not open on the weekend.

I repeat do NOT do this on your own. You NEED the lab tests as well as the experience of a trained physician in this approach to be able to do it successfully. Get in contact with Dr. Stein, he does consultations over the phone so you should be able to do it.

I know all this because I am a patient of Dr. Steins for the treatment of TBI related issues.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
engsec (02-27-2016)